With my 18th Birthday coming up soon, I decided I was going to write a little blog post to feed my nostalgia, to allow you to get to know ME more, and just to be a complete goofball. Oh, and because I felt like writing a heartfelt blog post. So there. ;)
Many of you probably don’t know my age unless you ask. I’m not one to spout off my age to everyone I come across, due to a personal reason of not wanting people to write me off because of my age. I like to get to know a person by seeing their personality. So take some time to get to know ME.
So here I am, R A C H E L M E A G A N, a young entrepreneur, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a life lover.
So a little about me and my story —
I use this to describe myself often, but I feel that it is one of the best statements to define ME.
|| I am a lover of L I F E. A lover of L I G H T. And a lover of L O V E. ||
In my small time here on this planet I have had the opportunity to live a LOT of life. The opportunity to LOVE a lot of people. And to BE the best that I can be. I have been soo blessed in my small years on this planet! I can’t even begin to think about the blessings that I will come across in my next 18 years of life.
I have had the honor to have been given quite possibly the best gift I could ever have been given.
The gift of a P A S S I O N, a P U R P O S E, and a C A L L I N G.
I am even more extremely honored to have been able to walk in that calling at 15 years old, and officially photographing my FIRST wedding as a 16 year old. This, is one of my greatest achievements.
I have the opportunity to be able to love on those around me, through my talents and passion. To show His love in EVERYTHING I do. I have the opportunity to play a part in the lives of the people that have been placed in my life, and do my best to make a difference. To play my part. And what greater way to do that then to bless those who come to me through my business.
And for that, I will ever be thankful for my sweet Heavenly Father for giving me a calling so deep, so early in my life.
My heart is full, my face hurts from smiling, and I am constantly filled with joy. I have a wonderful family who loves me, a Father who is looking out for me even when I don’t deserve it, a passion I can POUR my heart and soul into, and a life, SO | WORTH | LIVING.
Now that you know my heart, I decided I wanted to write out a list of 18 Things. 18 totally and completely random things about me that you probably could care less about knowing but i’m gonna write them out anyways! ;) So here I go!
|| 1 8 T H I N G S ||
- I love C O F F E E , my favorite drink is a Hazelnut Latte.
- I seriously dig adventuring.
- I’m super loud, quirky, and happy, all the time.
- I love Mexican Blankets, Plaid Shirts, Boots, Minnetonka Moccasins, and Head Turbans.
- I’m a super geek, and enjoy doing anything ‘techy’ or anything that has to do with designing.
- I can’t sew if my life depended on it.
- My favorite genre of movies are Action Films.
- I love shooting film.
- I’m addicted to anything and everything vintage.
- I have a creepy obsession with office supplies.
- I am child #3 in a family of 6.
- I’ve been homeschooled all my life, minus 2 years in elementary, and think I turned out okay! ;)
- I love anything that has to do with hiking or camping.
- My family is my world.
- If i’m working at my desk, you will most likely find me with a pencil or pen in my mouth. Out of habit.
- If it’s nice weather, you’d better believe I’m going to be driving with the windows down.
- If I wasn’t doing photography, I would most likely go to school to be a paramedic or nurse.
- My favorite color is M I N T.
I’m so blessed and SOO thankful to have been placed on this earth for these short 18 years, but even more blessed knowing that I get to spend my next 18 years surrounded by people that love me, and care for me as I continue to walk in my calling and continue walking on MY road.
To What the Future Holds,
FYI — My actual birthday is on May 3rd! ;) You know, in case you want to shower me with love and such. ;)